Join the SURVIVAL support crew
Could you help us deliver a safe and fun obstacle course race (OCR) at Betteshanger Park on Saturday 5 October 2019? Sign up as a volunteer and be part of an awesome support crew for SURVIVAL RELOADED.
We’re looking to build a team of friendly and energetic people to welcome, register, support, encourage (yell at!), and ensure the safety of our race participants and visitors so everyone has a day to remember.
- Registration Point: Be a friendly (calming!) face as people arrive at Betteshanger ready to tackle Kent’s toughest military obstacle course race
- Event Village: Guide people towards the key facilities within our Event Village
- Obstacle Marshals: Provide guidance on how to tackle individual obstacles plus give stacks of support and encouragement
- Directional Marshals: Direct race participants through key points of the course whilst dishing out plenty of high-fives and oodles of encouragement
- Finisher Line Marshals: Congratulate our racers, wipe their triumphant tears and present them with their well-earned finshers medals and goody bags
- Runner/Floater: Fill in the gaps – we’re bound to need an extra few pairs of legs on the day to help with anything that crops up
Date: Saturday 5 October
Time: 8am – 5pm
Venue: Betteshanger Park, Sandwich Road, Deal, Kent CT14 0BF
You will be required to attend a volunteer briefing on the evening of Monday 30 September.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you’re going to dedicate your time to us, you’re bound to want to know what you’ll get in return. As well as being part of an epic event, you’ll recieve:
- A packed lunch
- A SURVIVAL t-shirt
- The opportunity to run the SURVIVAL course (for free) at the end of the day
- Your own piece of bling: a SURVIVAL finishers medal
- Goody Bag
If you’re interested in volunteering for SURVIVAL. Please tell us a little bit about yourself. Hit ‘submit’ and one of the team will be in touch with you shortly.