The terms and conditions below apply to events and performances at Betteshanger Park.
- Tickets are sold subject to the right of Betteshanger Park and/or visiting producer to alter or vary the advertised programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without prior notice and without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets
- In the event of a performance being cancelled, Betteshanger Park will offer ticket holders alternative dates (subject to availability).
- Payment is required at point of booking in order to secure the place(s). Betteshanger Park will not make refunds for bookings but, at the request of the customer, we will offer an alternative date (subject to availability) or endeavour to fill the booking. If Betteshanger Park is unable to fill the booking, no refund will be provided.
- From time to time Betteshanger Park offers promotional discounts or concessions on tickets. Once any ticket is purchased at full price, no discounts or concessions will be made retrospectively.
- Betteshanger Park reserves the right to refuse admission to venues to ensure the safety of its staff and other customers.
- Whilst every effort will be made to admit latecomers to events this will be at the discretion of the event manager and cannot be guaranteed..
- For seated events at Betteshanger Park seats are unallocated and are available on a first come first served basis.
- Betteshanger Park and its employees are insured against loss, damage or personal injury through their negligence within its premises but shall otherwise not be liable
- Betteshanger Park may record or take photographs of events and participants for use in promotional material and online. If you are not happy for your image to be used in this way please alert a member of staff.
It is important for your child’s safety, and for the safety of the group, that our staff are made aware of any medical conditions that they may have such as asthma or allergies, and if these have not already been disclosed on your booking form, we ask that you let staff know on arrival. Any medication brought onto the site must be given to the Basecamp leader for safe-keeping. Children must able to administer their own medication when required.