Plan Your Visit
There is stacks to explore in our 250-acre Park. Use this section to plan your visit. Check out Betteshanger opening times, plan your journey to Deal and find out about our facilities.
- Refrain from walking on the tarmac track. Cross at designated Crossing Points
- Watch out for other park users, running, cycling and walking on tracks and paths
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Ensure children are supervised at all times
- Beware of deep water, no swimming, paddling or boating and keep off the ice in winter
- Dispose of lit cigarettes carefully
- Do not start fires or light barbeques in any areas of the Park
- Book and pay before using the Obstacle Course
- Please use the bins provided or take your litter home
- Launching, landing or operating unmanned or remote-controlled Aircraft/Drones is prohibited without prior arrangement
- Cyclists must wear a helmet at all times
- Cyclist should only use tracks appropriate to their ability. Blue mountain bike trails are easy/moderate and red trails are challenging/difficult
- Cycle in a clockwise direction on the tarmac track and stay to the left of the blue speed training line
- Be aware of others and adjust your speed accordingly
Rules for dog owners:
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept under control and on a lead at all time
- Please clean up after your dog and prevent your dog from approaching wildlife and other Park users.
Our membership offers fantastic value for money, with an annual pass working out at just 11p per day.
If you’re a regular park user, this is a really cost effective way to have a guaranteed great day out plus you’ll be playing a huge part in supporting us in caring for Betteshanger.
A 12-month pass is just £50
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a membership form