|Activity||Minimum age||Maximum group size|
*Please note if your party size is larger than the specified group sizes, we can still accommodate you. We will break your party into smaller group.
Payment & Confirmation
- Betteshanger Birthday Parties are structured based on a fixed price for up to 12 participants. Additional participants will be charged on an individual rate per person.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. The price banding is dependent upon the type of activity and varies accordingly.
- All prices quoted exclude food. A hot and cold party menu offer is available at a cost of £5 per person.
- A 50% deposit of the booking is required in order to secure the date and activity. Payment can be made by cash, bank transfer (Nat West A/c: 34601767, s/c: 52-30-23), credit or debit card
- Once payment has been received your booking will be confirmed by email. Please note that until payment has been received and confirmation sent your booking status remains a provisional booking
- The party organiser will need to notify Betteshanger Park of any changes to the booking within 24 hours of our confirmation
- The remaining balance and final numbers are required no later than 14 days prior to the party taking place. Please note that the minimum number of participants for each activity is 12, where your party numbers fall below this number this will be the minimal cost payable
- Should your party numbers increase on the day and a minimum of 14 days’ notice has not been provided please note that we may not be able to accommodate the additional numbers on the day
- If Betteshanger Park is able to accept a last minute party booking (less than 1 week in advance), 100% payment is needed to secure the booking.
- In the event that Betteshanger Park needs to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances an alternate date or full refund will be offered
- The following charges will apply should you cancel or amend your booking date once the booking has been confirmed:
- 21 days or more prior to the confirmed booking date – no charge
- 8 to 20 days prior to the confirmed booking – 50% of the total booking price
- 1 to 7 days prior to the confirmed booking – 100% of the total booking price
- Should you wish to amend the booking date after the booking has been confirmed we will, where possible, endeavour to provide and accommodate alternate dates. Please note however that the activity of choice may not always be available.
About the Park
Betteshanger Park is on the site of an old coal spoil heap, be aware that you may find old metal, holes and uneven land so please take time to read the park rules and ensure safety and enjoyment for everyone.
- Ensure your own safety; don’t take unnecessary risks and stay within your personal limits
- Do not walk on the tarmac track and cross only at designated crossing points (X on map)
- Watch out for other Park users, running, cycling and walking on tracks and paths
- Ensure children not participating in the activity are supervised at all times
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear – open toed sandals and high heels are not advised
- Beware of the deep water in the lakes, no swimming, paddling or boating is permitted
- Dispose of lit cigarettes carefully. Do not start fires or light barbeques in any areas of the park
- Keep dogs on leads at all times and ensure your dog is cleaned up after at all times.